This grand family residence expresses features seldom seen to ensure a lifestyle of quality and a prosperous future. A north facing rear confirms year-round sunlight.
An open and well-designed residence comprises:
- entrance hall
- 4th bedroom/study
- galley style kitchen with servery and bar
- expansive lounge and dining area which receives northern sun and opens onto beautiful
- informal living area
- master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
- two further bedrooms both with built in robes
- two bathrooms
- Automated lock up garage plus extra parking in driveway and on street parking available
- Central heating and split system cooling
Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors create a perfect flow from indoor to the impeccable outdoor sanctuary. The manicured front and rear yards include an abundance of grassed area that is surrounded by delightful flora which is complemented by multiple entertaining areas.
A superior family location is confirmed which allows you walk to Ferndale Park and Glen Iris Pantry, St. Cecilia's and Camberwell South Primary, also bus, tram and train. Only a short distance away is Camberwell Junction and Tooronga Village with easy access to Monash Freeway.
Please note furniture not included.