Flexible: Patient and flexible as I could not set an actual date for the selling date.
Practical: Advise on the property preparation prior selling
Champion: Real Guru on the Camberwell / Glen Iris / Burwood local networks and knowledge, my property was sold prior to auction date and only after 2 inspections during the off peak - winter selling season
Fair deal: I believe the selling price reflected the real market value for both buyer and seller. It was a happy deal for both parties
Communication: Friendly, accuracy and punctuality as I recall that you collected sufficient instructions and did want not interfere my deep sea fishing trip during the negotiation. I finally sold the sold the house, caught the fish and enjoy the day!
Post sale: Caring as per first communication prior the real estate engagement. Chris - I appreciate
Administration: Can you show me who better than Michelle Cain in this game?
Leadership: I believe that you run the boat well, whole team serve client perfect like a watch, made in Switzerland!Recommendation: I will not hesitate to recommend you to potential buyer and seller who does not want to lose monies, beauty sleep and being unfair to others
In the last few months I’ve been fortunate enough to be both a vendor and new home buyer through J A Cain. At every step Bryan, Chris, Michelle, Brendan and the team have been a pleasure to deal with; professional, genuine and eager to please. As a vendor my overwhelming feeling was that they sincerely wanted the best result for my wife and I, this is opposed to ‘any result’, which was my greatest fear of other agents. Their advice was spot on and most importantly unpressured. They were outstanding!
Whilst I expect Bryan and Chris were also selling other properties at the same time, I always felt they were 100% focused on my property. I have no doubt this is a great point of difference that only a family owned business like J A Cain can offer.
Similarly (and coincidentally), when buying, my experience with J A Cain was the same. They were equally as excited for my wife and I, and have been no less than a pleasure to work with.I unreservedly recommend J A Cain to anyone who is considering selling.
Paul and I would like to express our gratitude for the fantastic result we achieved with the sale of our Townhouse at 2/37 Donna Buang Street Camberwell. From the time we first met Bryan and Chris Cain the whole process of preparing the house i.e. decluttering for photographs, the disposal and donations of nearly all of our furniture, legal advice necessary for the sale (because we were re-locating overseas 3 months before settlement), went very smoothly.
This is a family business so the members of the Cain family, Brian, Mary, Michelle and Chris all work together as a Dream Team. Nothing gets forgotten as they seamlessly work together. After the Open days we were kept up to date with numbers of potential buyers. They made the entire process completely stress free and easy and we have no hesitation in recommending them to all of our friends and family.
Rhonda and Paul Dawson
From time to time in life we have a need for either a purchase and/or sale of property. During this period of time and in the process, we are presented with the challenge of researching and selecting the appropriate agent to fulfill our requirements. This process was carried out recently for the sale of our property at 1/41 Grandview Road, Box Hill South.
Our sincere thanks to the J A Cain team for doing a great job not only professionally but personally in a friendly, reassuring manner and achieving the best results at our recent auction.
Please see below some examples of your excellent service during this anxious time in anyone's life.
- Capable of your total care and consideration in delivering on customer's needs
- An outstanding team that works collaboratively to meet and achieve customer's needs with good results
- Interest not only in your customer's concerns no matter how big or small but more importantly respecting and understanding their needs and providing valuable market based opinion with the view to deliver required outcomes for both the vendor and purchaser.
- Negotiation skills in delivering satisfactory and pleasing outcomes to both the purchaser and in our case the vendor.
In our opinion, you are first class professionals whom we would have no hesitation in referring our family and friends to fulfill their dreams be it as a purchaser or vendor.
Once again thank you very much for all your guidance, efforts and hard work given to us throughout the lead up to our auction that was a positive and happy result.
David and Angeline Deva
Simon & Liz Clark
With respect to the sale of my apartment by auction, I would like to express my thorough appreciation of your company's performance.
Paul Bulich & Simone Madigan
Noreen & Kevin Barrett
11 AMELIA ST, CAMBERWELL
5/179 POWER STREET, HAWTHORN
- Bryan, We would like to express our thanks for the wonderful service and support you have given mum throughout the purchase and sale of both properties. It has been outstanding attention to our specific needs and we are very grateful. If the opportunity arises we will recommend “highly” your company to our friends. Its not often you find people in real estate who really deliver with such integrity.
- "Thank you for the professional and calming manner in which you conducted the sale of our home. We understand and appreciate the time and effort put into the sale - your skill is reaching legendary proportions!!"
- "Saturday was exciting and very rewarding, and a great deal of the credit must go to you and the efforts of your team. I am extremely grateful for the care, support, encouragement and guidance you gave to me, throughout the whole of the process of selling, which could have been a nightmare considering my circumstances. It was a successful day and a happy one, celebrating our 45 years in this home, and I thank you most sincerely for your wonderful contribution."
- "You will 'always' receive the highest recommendations from us - to use any other is a mistake!".
- "And they said it was not possible to trust a Real Estate Agent - well, you've proved them wrong. Thanks for the advice, integrity and honesty you bring to the business - its been a pleasure doing business.
- "What one of the larger real estate offices couldn't do for us in three months, you did in less than 2 weeks.
- The efficiency, professionalism and close attention to the simple things made selling our unit with J.A.Cain a much less stressful process than our previous, recent experience. Achieving a sale price well in excess of our expectations was icing on the cake. I would definitely be happy to recommend J.A.Cain to anyone selling their property".
- "I met Bryan and he suggested that an auction was not necessary for the property, but that I should undertake some basic refurbishment. I followed his advice in respect of what I needed to do and also in respect of matters that I did not need to worry about. His advice proved to be 'spot on'. The property went open for inspection early in February. There was good response to the firm's internet listing. Newspaper advertising was minimal, with the whole advertising expense coming in under budget. Within 3 weeks of being on the market, the property sold at a price higher than we expected. It sold 'as is'; we did not lift a finger.
- "I have worked in customer service for 10 years so I am fussy when it comes to professionalism - I cannot fault J.A.Cain Real Estate. They realise that both the rentals department and the sales department go hand in hand, they really work as a team. They are trustworthy and committed to both the customer and the company".