Health & Safety
Assisting Through COVID-19
As we all continue to feel our way through the uncertainty of COVID-19, we want to reassure you that we are here to help you in whatever way we can.
We value our relationship with you and whilst we realise there will no doubt be challenging times ahead for all of us, JA Cain plans to be here to provide you with advice and support as needed. Although Coronavirus seems to be bringing the world to a standstill, we’re determined to minimise the impact on you – our valued clients – as much as we can.
It’s important to all of us that we ensure a clean and safe environment for all (especially for the elderly and at risk) and as such we are taking the following precautions:
- All attendees will be asked prior to entry at open homes, if they have been overseas in the previous two weeks, and if they have, they will be denied entry, as will anyone showing flu-like symptoms
- We will co-ordinate with our tenants prior to routine inspections being carried out
- All of our team have reviewed our COVID-19 hygiene policy and are practising regular hand washing and sanitisation
- Hand sanitiser (provided we have access to it) will be available and used throughout open homes and inspections
- Signs will be displayed reminding attendees to practise safe greeting and hygiene measures (no hand shaking or close physical contact).
- Office cleaning procedures have been improved and ramped up internally.
The one thing we haven’t changed is our capacity to provide you with the very best in caring and personalised service…the sort of service we know you deserve, and we think you should expect!
We wish you and your family good health over the coming days, weeks and months ahead. We’re here for the long haul and we want you to know that we’re in this together!
Below are examples of the signs you will see present at our open homes or inspections:
OUR COVID-19 POLICY
We are happy to report that none of our team members have been overseas recently, therefore our entire team are ready and available to assist you.
Our team are regularly and reliably practising our COVID-19 hygiene policy, which involves regular hand washing and sanitisation.
We kindly ask that you refrain from touching any surfaces where possible during open homes and / or inspections.
Please practice social distancing; keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people where possible.
We appreciate you answering the following questions prior to entry:
- Have you been overseas in the past two weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been overseas in the past two weeks?
- Do you have any flu – like symptoms?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please respect that we will be unable to allow access to this property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we follow these safe hygiene measures.